Head of Indirect Channels – Asset Finance – London/UK wide/Home based
Salary: £130,000 – £140,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: London / UK wide / Home based
Future – find are recruiting a Senior Leadership position within a growing lender of SME Asset Finance. Our client is an established business within the sector, looking to further develop their exisiting traditional ‘flow’ business, as well as build out a leading technology platform for sub £250k deals. The candidate will be tasked with the strategy development and execution of growing the book of business in this space. They will have P&L responsibility for the division and be the ‘face’ of the Lender in the market and indirect channels as they transition from a ‘traditional’ lender to a fully ‘tech-enabled’ platform.
We are looking to speak with candidates who have previous track record in managing teams and growing businesses that operate within the SME Asset Finance space. They must be familiar with indirect channels such as brokers, vendor finance and online marketplaces and must also have a comprehensive understanding for all things credit, risk and debt management. We are looking to engage with an ambitious individual who sees the future of this SME Asset Finance space as tech-enabled, and will thrive on the challenge of transitioning our client into market leader in this regard.
This will be a career-defining opportunity for the right person.
- Expertise within indirect channels such as; broker networks, vendors, online marketplaces and other introducer avenues
- Strategic and Operational management to sustainably grow book of business – considering both commercial and risk factors
- Track record of operating within ‘flow’ markets and understanding of SME financing requirements
- Proven team leader and ability to motivate sales team to consistently hit targets
- Market-facing business leader who continuously upholds company values and behaviours
If you feel that you could be a good fit for the position, please get in touch with Future – find directly. You can contact David Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach him on 07587034585.