Head of Sales, Invoice Finance – South East
Our client is a leading fintech player offering a unique cashflow management solution designed to help accountants and business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. They provide innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
They are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help them achieve their ambitious expansion targets.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales with a specific focus on lending. This role requires someone who has experience of selling lending products, ideally within a bank and/or a fast moving SAAS business.
Based from their flagship head office in central London, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales activities within the business, including the development of key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans and successful execution of these strategies.
This role has a strong focus on lending tools – we are therefore specifically looking for someone with experience of selling lending products and services.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements where appropriate
- Identify process efficiencies and optimisations to sales journeys
- Lead, coach and grow a best in class sales team
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
In a Nutshell, We want someone who
- has a proven background of delivering sales targets
- has experience selling b2b lending products at a senior or leadership level. This is a hard requirement.
- has an ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- has solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- is familiar with the financial services market and products, ideally within the SME finance sector
- has proven leadership in developing, mentoring and supporting a sales team
- can drive process efficiencies and ensure optimise the sales flow
- has excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- has excelled verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience is a must
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB