Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking – Manchester/B’ham/London – M2 Recruitment
Our Client, a rapidly developing Banking organisation, are looking to expand their portfolio management team by hiring three commercially focused Relationship Managers to join their team to develop and manage a portfolio of banking clients.
Your main responsibility will be to acquire, manage and maintain a portfolio of banking clients spread throughout your designated region.
You will also be required to actively source new Business for the bank by establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with key sector organisations and professional intermediaries.
- To establish and enhance relationships with key sector organizations, professional intermediaries and leaders to enhance the Bank’s proposition and support the achievement of objectives.
- To use banking skills to attract, manage and maintain complex banking relationships for organisations as required by the Bank’s plans in place from time to time, providing innovative solutions for complex requirements.
- To provide specialist support to the Relationship Management team generally to assist in the development of new products and services and procedures to enhance and improve the customer experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in Commercial/Corporate Banking
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management to allow high level analytical report writing skills, able to present accurate, comprehensive but succinct credit applications
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary circa £60,000 per annum plus car, profit share, and exceptional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.