Job Vacancy – New Business Underwriter – CBCRS
London, Surrey & Sussex
Salary to £75,000 plus excellent benefits package
Our client is a highly regarded Asset Based Lending provider with an excellent reputation for providing flexible lending solutions to the mid/large corporate sector and has a strong pedigree for writing strong levels of business and has a solid and well-established team.
- Working with the UK business development team from early stage proposals, meeting new prospects to assist with early evaluation, gathering of sufficient data to determine whether an opportunity is worth pursuing to the pre-screen stage.
- Assisting the business development team in the preparation of pre-screens, providing recommendations for credit structuring.
- Ensuring that all required data is available and in acceptable form prior to commencing preparation of credit offering (i.e. Due Diligence collateral and financial, forecast data and assumptions, etc
- Preparation or assistance in the preparation of credit offerings identifying key risks ensuring appropriate mitigation supported with appropriate financial modelling, collateral analysis, covenant structuring, risk ratings, industry analysis
- Assisting the business development, legal and deal teams throughout the underwriting process.
- Reviewing prospective corporate structures, owners and managers for KYC and AML compliance purposes.
- Complete key tasks required to process credit offerings through to approval utilising back office credit systems.
- Ensuring that Credit Approval are correctly reflected in terms offered (i.e. commitment letters)
The successful candidate should have practical understanding of secured financing techniques and structures, including financial requirements, loan collateral, audit requirements, legal documentation and an understanding of: Corporate Finance, Accounting, Private Equity, Corporate Restructuring and associated legal issues.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Graeme Chisholm at email@example.com.