Job Vacancy – Reconciliations Controller – Invoice Finance – Manchester – M2 Recruitment
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Reconciliations Controller to join an established provider of financial services to businesses in Manchester.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of Invoice Discounting Reconciliations. Duties include reconciling and balancing sales ledgers and preparing month end reconciliations, new client ledger administration and managing reserves and overdue payments.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of Invoice Discounting customers, undertaking monthly reconciliation of the ledgers and providing a consistently high level of service
- Take active role in the on-boarding of new clients, help to familiarise client with month end reconciliation processes
- Set monthly reserves for each Invoice Discounting client, ensuring that reserves are accurate and transparent to client. At the same time ensuring that we are not over-funding as result of incorrect reserves
- Maintain regular contact plan for client communication and be available for client queries
- Analyse ledgers where reconciliation is not possible and find underlying cause/reason
- Undertake monthly portfolio risk review of ledgers and provide detailed analysis of results to senior management.
- Proven track record of Invoice Discounting Reconciliations
- Experience of the risks and issues that can be found in the reconciliation process
- Thorough knowledge of all operational processes
- Confidence to make decisions that may positively/negatively affect clients funding levels
- Knowledge of client sales ledger packages (e.g. Sage) and how to obtain reports from the systems
The ideal candidate will be numerate, diligent and have the ability to work as a member of a team and on one’s own initiative. Experience of Sales Ledger management / bookkeeping experience would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of the Invoice Finance industry.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary + additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.