Job Vacancy – Regional Director– Commercial Banking – UK wide – M2 Recruitment
Our Client, an exciting new British Bank, requires a number of commercially focused Regional Development Directors to join their growing team in the North West.
Based from the Bank’s flagship head office in Manchester, Your main responsibility will be to identify new banking business via an established introducer network throughout your designated territory. The majority of business will be Broker led so you will therefore be required to actively source new business by establishing, maintaining and growing relationships with key sector organisations and professional intermediaries.
The Bank offers traditional Business Banking services as well as a suite of commercial lending products including Invoice Finance, Asset Finance, Commercial loans and Real Estate Finance.
One of The Bank’s key areas of focus is within Development Property Finance, therefore applications from individuals with specific skills in structuring complex lending applications in this area will be looked upon favourably.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join an innovative and exciting new Banking organisation that is still in its infancy, allowing you to contribute positively to their growth strategy whilst progressing your career in a fast paced commercial environment where you really can make a difference.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in Commercial/Corporate Banking
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others – negotiating effectively.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management to allow high level analytical report writing skills, able to present accurate, comprehensive but succinct credit applications
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus car and other exceptional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.