Job Vacancy – Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking – North West of England – M2 Recruitment
Our Client, an exciting new British Bank, requires a number of commercially focused Relationship Managers to join their growing team in the North West of England.
Your main responsibility will be to manage and maintain a portfolio of banking clients making sure a healthy relationship is sustained at all times.
The Bank offer traditional business banking accounts as well as a variety of different finance options including Invoice Finance, Asset Finance, Commercial loans and Residential Development Finance.
- Monitoring the clients’ financial performance whilst identifying and managing risk, completing facility reviews, adhering to risk frameworks and performing client visits.
- To develop and maintain the company’s brand and business reputation in the local area.
- To support and assist the region’s Directors in all aspects of business development and portfolio management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A can do attitude and experience working in Commercial/Corporate Banking
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a track record of managing risk across a portfolio of banking and/or commercial finance clients.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
Above all you will be a hard working team player, able to demonstrate a desire to be part of an exciting growing business from day 1.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.