Junior Business Development Manager (Field Based) – Asset Finance
North East & West Midlands
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Business Development Manager to join one of the UK’s most successful independent providers of Asset Finance, during an exciting period of growth.
- To develop an introducer network including general awareness of the business.
- To structure and agree with guidance, provisional facilities / terms.
- To propose facility to internal underwriters.
- To meet with clients to sign paperwork.
- To liaise with operation to ensure smooth take on.
- To provide professional front line image to external parties.
- Ability to learn from day one, without restriction or limitation.
- Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales administration type role working for an asset finance broker / funder.
- Able to work independently & operate from a suitable home office.
- Should have a good basic knowledge of industrial assets / vehicles
- Possess excellent communication / organisational skills.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, car allowance, excellent commission structure and a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377