Not just another Blockchain event
You are invited to Europe’s leading Blockchain for Business event taking place at Olympia Conference Centre, London on the 26th and 27th June.
Now in it’s 3rd year, Blockchain Summit features unrivalled “real-world” content, visionary speakers and exceptional networking opportunities. A must-attend event to understand the challenges and opportunities of our blockchain future.
Leading Speakers Include:
• Margot James, Minister of State, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
• Anthony Stevens, Global Head of Product Innovation, Northern Trust
• Julie Pierce, Director of Openness, Digital and Data, Food Standards Agency
• Magdalena Ramada Sarasola, Director – Senior Economist, Willis Towers Watson
• Thomas Power, Member of the Board, BICRA
• Rushd Averroës, CEO, BABB
• Will Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
• Dora Matheidesz, Senior Innovation Manager for Blockchain, HSBC
• Mirka Skrzypczak, Head of Working Capital and Trade Products, NatWest
• Abel Maciel, Director, Construction Blockchain Consortium
• Amit Varma, CTO, Citibank
• Robert Opp, Director of Innovation and Change Management, World Food Programme
• Marco Bosma, SVP Fintech and Innovation, Rabobank
• Hélène Stanway, Head of Digital Innovation, AXA XL
• Lars Henneberg, VP, Head of Risk Management, Maersk
• John Abbott, Director of Digital, Data and Technology, HM Land Registry
• Marjan Delatinne, Global Head of Banking, Ripple
• Lyle Wraxall, CEO, Isle of Man’s Digital Agency, Isle of Man Government
• Massimo Buonomo, Global Expert, United Nations
• Dale Chrystie, Business Fellow and Blockchain Strategies, FedEx
• Swen Werner, Managing Director Digital Product Development, State Street
• Victoria Thompson, Head of Legal Innovation, Barclays
Event Highlights include:
• Europe’s leading Blockchain for Business event – fact! Compare our programme with any of our competitors and we are supremely confident in the quality of speakers, agenda and partners contributing to it.
• Hear from 100 industry leading speakers with keynote presentations and panel debates
• More “real-world” case studies from companies who have started their Blockchain journeys.
• A conference programme designed to offer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s leading minds.
• Meet more of the industries leading tech visionaries including Oracle, IBM, ConsenSys, KPMG, SAP, Dell, Alibaba Cloud and many more.
• Located in Olympia conference centre with purpose built conference rooms – a much better learning experience than many of the other expo style events around!