Operations Analyst – Asset Based Lending (Corporate Finance / Debt Finance)
Our client, one of Europe’s leading alternative investment firms is currently in an exciting period of growth in the UK and looking to recruit an Asset Based Lending specialist to join their Corporate Finance/Debt Finance team in London.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a pan-European investment group focused on creating value through the operational improvement of companies with development potential. They are publicly listed in Germany and operate from offices in Germany and the UK.
They have a track record of successful investment in more than 100 companies in numerous geographies, industries and sectors, improving the operational performance of companies by providing management capabilities and financial resources for investing in products, sales and R&D. They have liquid cash resources for investment of over £200m.
- Coordinate and lead internal asset due diligence to assess ABL financing potential across different asset classes and jurisdictions.
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate third-party due diligence and valuation professionals and appraisers, including third-party field examiners.
- Perform collateral calculations and reconciliations of deductions and reserves for asset-based lending borrowing bases on an ongoing basis, including accounts receivable, inventory, machinery and equipment, as well as property.
- (Support of) Preparation of financial reporting and covenant compliance certificates.
- Monitoring of existing asset based lending facilities for different portfolio companies.
- Management of financing conditions precedent and subsequent with internal and external stakeholders (with a perspective to lead overall / full financing legal documentation workstream).
- Interaction with financing banks and asset-based lenders throughout the lifecycle of relevant facilities.
The successful candidate will be able to display a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Asset Based Lending Operations and/or Risk.
You will be rewarded with an market leading basic salary + wide range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377