Operations Associate – Corporate Finance / Asset Based Lending
Banking/Finance Graduate position.
Due to ongoing expansion our client, a specialist credit fund providing flexible solutions to mid-market businesses requires an Operations Associate to join their team in their Central London office.
As Operations Associate you will work with and report to the Head of Operations, assisting in the completion of all Operational tasks.
Operations / Compliance
- Shadow and support Head of Operations in performing business operational tasks.
- Assist in management of internal operating systems and procedural documentation.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Perform other general office administrative and clerical duties as required.
- Review and analyse client reports and third-party client reports to identify potential risk issues and opportunities.
- Prepare indicative proposals, term sheets and offer letters.
- Support the deal team with documentation including preparation of credit analysis.
- Prepare client meeting files and assist with internal credit papers.
- Coordinate with Manager to schedule client meetings and provide follow-ups.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes of meeting.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional internal and external customer service
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Banking or Asset Based Lending experience is preferred
- Highly motivated, reliable and driven to deliver results
- Willingness to learn with ability to embrace and adapt in fast changing environment
This is a unique opportunity for a degree level candidate with career ambition to join a fast, dynamic and growing credit fund. You will have the ability to further expand your career within the business as it grows and opportunities arise.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + Excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377