Operations Executive – Invoice Finance
Surrey / Hampshire
Our client, a successful and well established International Bank, requires an experienced Client Executive to join their team in the South East.
- Preparing files for underwriting, including:
- Reviewing file for any gaps & giving valued opinion to underwriter on key issues.
- Liaising between Relationship Director and Underwriter to ensure minute updated with any required changes.
- Raising formal offer.
- Ownership of new client payouts including:
- Identification & communication of outstanding pre-conditions including overseeing sign off of the same.
- Assisting RM with set up of new clients.
- Reporting – working with Senior Operations Manager in compiling the monthly Operational/Risk Report.
- Reporting – Liaising with the Relationship Management team regarding financial analysis on top 10 clients, including:
- Reviewing figures & providing your own analysis/findings to Senior Operations Manager.
- Transferring figures & analysis to monthly Operational/Risk Report.
- Portfolio – working on interrogating the portfolio from a risk perspective.
- Portfolio – analysis of monthly portfolio figures at the start of each month to review & identify risk amongst the portfolio.
- Portfolio – Implementing and managing process of MI Chasing across live portfolio in tandem with RM team.
- Working closely with & providing general support to the Operations team.
This job role represents a good opportunity to progress within the operations team, with the opportunity to undertake industry related courses whilst also gaining experience through attending prospect & client visits with the Relationship Management team. The role will also provide a vital link between the sales & operations teams to facilitate an efficient and smooth new business process.
Must have experience in the Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending industry
- Has good analytical skills
- Knowledge/ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Being a team player who acts with integrity at all times and treats our customers fairly
- Knowledge of HPD systems (Aquarius and Gemini)
- Has completed UK Finance Foundation & Certificate Course
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377