Operations Manager – Financial services – London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager within a leading independent provider of specialist financial services in the UK.
The role is responsible for implementing, tracking, and reporting on Key Performance Indicators and driving operational excellence within the team to improve the processes and controls. Additional to this you will be responsible for providing, and ensuring the team are providing high quality customer and partner service through the telephone, email and postal engagement channels. This is a hands-on role for a proactive individual looking to make an impact.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing and motivating customer facing administration
- Experience of working with and managing third party relationships.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills, with a demonstratable ability to plan and prioritise work in order to meet challenging
- Demonstrable process improvement experience
- Diligent and detail orientated to ensure that information presented is up to date and
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to interrogate and summarise data using Excel.
- Solid relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within the financial services sector or in a regulated
- Experience managing loan transactions and drawdown processes
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + significant benefits package and generous bonus scheme.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377