Portfolio Analyst – Asset Based Lending – Sussex
Our client, one of the UKs leading providers of Asset Based Lending requires a Portfolio Analyst to join their team in the South East. You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Portfolio Management Team with regulatory risk, rating and profitability analysis of the client portfolio.
- Analysis of audited and management accounts, and forecasts in conjunction with preparation/updating of business financial models. Review covenant compliance.
- Completion of calculations for leverage (LL), higher risk (HRCI), economic profit (EP) and preparation of information to enable enterprise valuations (EV) using latest PNC/Regulatory tools and formulae.
- Timely and accurate completion of written reports to present review of annual financial statements and YTD management accounts, including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with comparisons to include prior period and forecasts, with explanations of key components, events and regulatory LL, HRCI, EP and EV standings.
- Be able to identify key financial risks and suggest/recommend appropriate mitigation. Identify need for, and as applicable, complete Repayment Analysis.
- In conjunction with the above, preparation and maintenance of records to be able to present reporting compliance at any given point in time.
- Submit periodic financial statements to the Spreading Team and review of output to ensure accurate representation and complete Risk Rating Scorecards as needed.
- Assist with the completion of client credit applications/modifications, and (where applicable) quarterly portfolio reviews.
- 2-3 years relevant accounting experience, strong preference being for a fully qualified accountant.
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to utilise financial modelling to interpret profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements and to articulate both verbally and in written work.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, notably Word and Excel, and preferably PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate a balanced view of situations and consider alternative viewpoints.
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines and ability to prioritise.
- An understanding of asset based lending and associated risk factors.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + excellent additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377