Portfolio manager, asset based lending – Midlands and North
An outstanding opportunity to join one of the leading providers of asset based lending in the UK.
In this home based role in the Midlands or North West of England, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a small portfolio of high value receivables finance and asset based lending relationships with typical lending facilities ranging from £2m to £10m.
Key areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Primary responsibility for the portfolio of clients.
- Balanced client service, retention, income generation & risk management.
- Identification of business trends and early risk indicators, managing exposure and exit strategies.
- Ensure detailed operational and relationship excellence is adhered to.
- Work with originators as part of deal team – credit through to legal completion &
Portfolio risk review.
The successful candidate will be able to display an in-depth working knowledge of asset based lending, in addition to advanced deal structuring skills and a high level of financial acumen which will include the ability to review and analyse complex business proposals and financing requirements relating to large corporate businesses.
You will need to be a self-starter, highly motivated team player and be able to match the organisation’s appetite for growth whilst sharing its risk philosophy in a highly competitive business environment.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB