Portfolio Risk Manager – Invoice Finance/Fintech London
Our Client is a leading fintech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help business owners grow their businesses whilst enabling them to forget about their cashflow problems. They provide innovative credit control and risk tools and are pioneers of on-demand business finance.
The business is currently in an exciting growth phase and is therefore looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who wants to make a difference and help them disrupt the status quo. They’re a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for their customers.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Risk Manager who has invoice finance risk experience with a bias towards fintech and enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Reporting into their Head of Risk, you will work with a team across risk, sales and operations with responsibilities ranging from reviewing & underwriting new deals, preparing & circulating arrears reports and preparing monthly client statements to ensure exceptional client relationship management whilst minimising the company’s lending risk profile.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys structure and following defined risk management processes
- Shows great attention to detail
- Shows a good understanding of ‘risk’ in invoice finance lending
- Is confident working autonomously and has experience working with a diverse group of partners & stakeholders.
Some of your role will be very reactive and therefore responsibilities and priorities may shift, however, there are some key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for reviewing and underwriting credit proposals
- Updating and recommending changes within the software platform
- Owning various work streams following partner client management calls
- Preparing & circulating a range of reports to include :-
- weekly arrears meeting minutes
- weekly client management meeting minutes
- weekly client management risk reports
- monthly client management statements
- Working with our partners to ensure the smooth flow of processes, with excellent partner relationship management
This role will suit someone who has a strong foundation in Invoice Finance with previous fintech risk management experience.
Some key requirements are:
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated integrity and professional ethics
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday and extra day for your birthday
- Private healthcare
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB