Recoveries & Legal Documentation Manager – Invoice Finance Manchester
Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of Financial Services to businesses requires a Recoveries & Legal Documentation Manager to join their team in the North West.
- Control and oversight of the Invoice Finance collect out portfolio, including management of higher value cases and development of strategy in line with Recoveries policy.
- Look for opportunities to maximise recovery of security and execute strategy on cases which precipitates the most effective recovery of debt.
- Review and escalate provision requirements to Senior Stakeholders.
- Ensure that bad debts are controlled within tolerance/budget, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Ensure visibility of emerging recoveries cases through engagement with Portfolio Risk Managers.
- Manage the legal document team to ensure that documents are produced right first time, that the library of documents remains up to date, at internal controls and risk mitigants are deployed.
- Ensure that legal documents are produced within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure that colleagues across both teams have the necessary skills through development plans and coaching.
- An Invoice Finance / ABL background with bias towards Recovery and Workout, combined with and legal drafting/document experience.
- Knowledge of Invoice Finance agreements, associated security documentation (e.g. Guarantees, Indemnities, Charges, etc.) and their rights & remedies.
- Understanding of insolvency and legal recovery processes; and experience of devising strategy for recovery including the appointment of insolvency practitioners
- Sound understanding of legal process surrounding insolvency and debt based litigation.
- Experience of leading teams.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377