Relationship Lending Managers – Midlands & North
Our Client, an exciting new British Bank, requires several commercially focused Lending Managers to join their growing team in the Midlands and North.
Your main responsibility will be to manage and maintain a portfolio of banking clients making sure a healthy relationship is sustained at all times.
The Bank offers traditional Business Banking services as well as a suite of commercial lending products including Property Finance, commercial mortgages and working capital.
- Monitoring the clients’ financial performance whilst identifying and managing risk, completing facility reviews, adhering to risk frameworks and performing client visits.
- To develop and maintain the company’s brand and business reputation in the local area
- To support and assist the region’s Directors in all aspects of business development and portfolio management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A can do attitude and experience working in Commercial/Corporate Banking
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with a track record of managing risk across a portfolio of banking and/or commercial finance clients.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
Above all you will be a hard working team player, able to demonstrate a desire to be part of an exciting growing business from day 1.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and benefits.
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB