Relationship Manager – Business Finance Yorkshire & North East
Our client, a growing provider of funding solutions to businesses requires an experienced Relationship Manager to join their high performing team in Yorkshire.
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively manage key relationships with a portfolio of clients mainly spread across Yorkshire & North East. You will be tasked with effectively managing risk, ensuring profitability and maximising revenue.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
• Undertake client visits timely and in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales.
• Excellent communication skills being able to maintain a high level of professional conduct with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be risk aware and have the ability to effectively balance risk and reward across the portfolio.
• Be able to review, analyse and digest financial accounts and other information to allow considered and qualitative funding decisions to be made.
• Working knowledge of Business Finance and/or Property Finance.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most respected and progressive lending businesses in the UK, providing fantastic career opportunity for ambitious individuals.
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary + excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377