Relationship Manager – Invoice Finance/Asset Based Lending – Midlands
Our client, a rapidly developing provider of funding solutions to businesses requires an experienced Relationship Manager to join their team based in the Midlands.
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively manage key relationships with a portfolio of clients mainly spread across the Midlands. You will be tasked with effectively managing risk, ensuring profitability and maximising revenue.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
• Undertake client visits timely and in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales.
• Excellent communication skills being able to maintain a high level of professional conduct with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Be risk aware and have the ability to effectively balance risk and reward across the portfolio.
• Be able to review, analyse and digest financial accounts and other information to allow considered and qualitative funding decisions to be made.
• Working knowledge of Invoice Finance and/or Asset Based Lending.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate comprehensive technical and credit risk skills in structuring and positioning deals across the lending mandate. You will have a thorough understanding of accounting principles and their practical application.
Market leading salary + excellent benefits package.
M2 | Professional Recruitment Services Ltd
Tel: 01625 522774
Fax: 01625 523377
Mob: 07899 798 580
M2 Professional Recruitment Services Ltd, 1st Floor Offices, 86 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5BB