Relationship Manager – Invoice Finance Cheshire / South Manchester
Our client, an established and growing independent provider of Invoice Finance Solutions to businesses requires a Relationship Manager to join their team.
- First line responsibility for managing the risk relationship and renumeration of clients within a defined portfolio.
- To identify and minimise risk and maximise revenue opportunities through responsible and proactive account management in line with our company policies and procedures
- Ensure clients operate within terms of facility.
- Ensure full understanding of client operations process and current position via system metrics and maintain good communication with administration and credit control.
- Escalate all risk issues on timely basis.
- Conduct internal reviews and visit clients in line with company guidelines and timelines.
- Log complaints and respond and escalate.
- Keep up-to-date with industry knowledge next bullet.
Key performance indicators:
- Client reviews conducted on time.
- Value of bad debts and all provisions made.
- Growth of income portfolio.
- Number of clients giving notice for risk of leaving.
- Number of cross sell or introductions?
- Feedback from internal team on performance and feedback from clients
- Follow all necessary processes.
- Support new business to maximise new clients for the business.
- Comply with AML.
- Carry out other duties as required.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377