Risk, Operations and Compliance Director – Invoice Finance
Our client, a growing and successful UK based fintech specialising in Invoice Finance is looking to recruit an experienced Risk, Compliance and Operations Director to join their team in the South-East.
- Risk Governance and Strategy:
Working closely with the risk committee you will take part in building an applicable roadmap on how the lending platform will evolve, managing the user experience, ensuring the commercials are healthy and offer counsel on ‘fine-tuning’ the processes. You will take an active role in the development the lending platform and any modification as well as a fundamental understanding of the potential for fraud and default.
- Oversee the risk decision making process and deal flows, acting as first point of escalation on larger deal proposals.
Devise and monitor the execution of compliance strategies that will ensure all our processes are in line with applicable laws and industry regulations.
- Maintain internal company procedures to ensure that staff are kept up to date regarding any modifications to existing compliance laws and policies.
Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall business performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Developing, improving, and implementing operations plans to meet company goals.
- Providing all necessary reports, assisting management in goal setting, and promoting company growth and anticipating and forecasting trends and patterns of the company and marketplace.
- Creating operation strategies implementing initiatives to reduce company costs and increasing employee productivity.
- Proven ability to lead a risk function, with strong adherence to process and an eye for automation and driving efficiencies in client onboarding and deal decision making.
- An understanding of invoice finance, ABL and other financial services.
- Very strong analytical background with the ability to interpret data and recommend solutions to maximise the efficiency of decision engines.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market-leading salary + significant benefits package and generous bonus scheme.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377