Sales Support Manager – Invoice Finance – Hampshire – M2 Recruitment
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic professional to join a leading independent provider of commercial finance solutions to businesses during an exciting period of growth.
Your main responsibility will be coordinating the transition between sales and operations, whilst driving the process from prospect to client. You will be required to monitor and liaise with stakeholders throughout. Responsibilities will also include making payments, transaction monitoring, Anti Money Laundering screening and PEP / Sanctions screening.
- Overall liaison with the wider team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Compliance with AML & KYC regulations.
- Training and on-boarding new starters within the sales admin & sales teams.
- Maintaining CRM system as the key administrator for the company.
- Work closely with Sales colleagues to support the development of introducer relationships.
- Responsibility for raising offer letters whilst checking all Legal documentation.
- Event coordinator as required for any Sales entertainment or marketing events.
- Experience of factoring preferred.
- Ability to manage a wide ranging and diverse workload.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Microsoft Skills to include Word, Excel desirable.
- Ability to work to deadline and under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
- Good written skills.
- Database management experience – preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Communication skills via email, phone & in person.
- Personnel management would be preferred.
In return the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus a range of outstanding benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377