Senior Relationship Manager – Invoice Finance
Our client, a growing provider of funding solutions to businesses requires an experienced Senior Relationship Manager to join their high performing team in Manchester.
Based from their flagship office in Manchester city centre, your primary responsibility will be to proactively manage and maintain key relationships with a portfolio of Invoice Finance clients. You will be required to manage and develop the portfolio, as well as effectively manage risk, ensure profitability, and maximise revenue.
- Undertake client visits timely and in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales.
- Excellent communication skills being able to maintain a high level of professional conduct with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be risk aware and have the ability to effectively balance risk and reward across the portfolio.
- Be able to review, analyse and digest financial accounts and other information to allow considered and qualitative funding decisions to be made.
- Working knowledge of Invoice Finance.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate comprehensive technical and credit risk skills in managing a diverse portfolio of lending facilities. You will have a thorough understanding of accounting principles and their practical application with a detailed understanding of Financial Accounting, Business Finance & Risk Management also preferred.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary plus car, annual bonus and an excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377