UK Finance Festival, Belfast – 30 April – 1 May 2019
For the first time, UK Finance is convening hundreds of delegates from across the financial services sector in Belfast.
The UK Finance Festival in Northern Ireland will bring together expertise from across the industry for six events over the course of two exciting days.
Including four conferences, an awards ceremony, a gala dinner, a members’ networking reception and other satellite events including workshops, lunches and museum tours, this is the biggest event UK Finance will stage this year.
Of interest to members working in Commercial Finance, SME Banking, Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending, Mortgages, and Digital Innovation, the Festival schedule includes:
Tuesday 30 April
• Morning: Mortgage Market in Northern Ireland Seminar
• Afternoon: Digital Innovation Summit NI
• Evening: UK Finance Members’ Reception (Festival pass* holder and invited guests only)
Wednesday 1 May
• Morning: Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Conference
• Afternoon: SME Banking and Commercial Finance Conference
• Evening: Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending Gala Dinner and Achievers’ Awards
Please visit our website for further details on each event, to book tickets, or to view accommodation details