Underwriter – Asset Finance
Our client, a well-established Bank and provider of Financial Services requires an experienced Underwriter to join their expanding Asset Finance team in London. Within this role you will be responsible for underwriting deals in line with the business’ credit risk appetite and policy. In addition, you will be required to provide credit recommendations to more Senior Underwriters / committees and assist the business in structuring deals to mitigate key risks arising.
- Provide credit recommendations to more senior underwriters
- Work with the business to help identify key risks within a deal and structure accordingly to mitigate the risks
- Challenge processes and procedures to optimise efficiency and effectiveness to support continuous improvement
- Assist in developing response to feedback received from external audits / internal QA process / asset audits
- Provide administrative support in areas such as regular updating and maintaining of workflow and central inbox as well as managing the monthly QA process and quarterly reporting.
- Knowledge of underwriting techniques and requirements
- Understanding of asset finance and SME sector
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377